4th Business Conference TIL 2017, with the attendance and participation of all major transport and logistics market stakeholders, provided the environment for the exchange of ideas, knowledge and experiences in order to find optimal business solutions for the sustainable development of transport and logistics infrastructure as key factors of economic progress in South East Europe and the Danube region.
On this regard, have been treated subjects as:
- WB6 / Co-financing of investment projects, Connectivity Agenda;
- regional cooperation in transport processes;
- new EU legislation in transport;
- alignment of legal norms in transport by EU legislation;
- “Eurovignette” Directive;
- the impact of passenger and cargo ports on the economic development of local communities;
- improving mobility and intermodality of road transport in Danube Region and South East Europe.