Young People need perspectives, need to be involved in designing the future. And they need to learn being responsible. Danube Youth Alliance becomes active.
Special guests at the event:
- Executive President of the Young Danube Alliance, Mrs. Gabriela Szabo
- Presidential Administration, Department of Education and Research, State Counselor Mrs. Ligia Deca TBC
- Ministry of Education and Research, Minister Adrian Curaj TBC
- Ministry of Youth and Sports, Minister Elizabeth Lipa TBC
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Minister Lazăr Comanescu TBC
- European Commission in Romania – Mrs. Angela Filote TBC
Participants: students of the I.L Caragiale National College Bucharest, Project and Program Coordinator, Professor Voinea Raluca, League of Romanian Students Abroad, Vice-President Ruxandra Popescu.