Main topic of the high level conference consisted in development of harmonized system for monitoring and statistical information for tourism in the Danube region, and perspectives for Danube brand development.
Special guests at the event:
– Mr. Boyko Borissov, Prime Minister of the Republic of Bulgaria (TBC)
– Mrs. Corina Cretu, EU Commissioner for Regional Policy
– Mrs. Rumyana Bachvarova, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior of the Republic of Bulgaria
– Mr. Vasile Dincu, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Regional Development and Public Administration of the Republic of Romania
– Mrs. Nikolina Angelkova, Minister of Tourism of the Republic of Bulgaria
Among participants were also present mayors and regional governors from Bulgaria, mayors from Danube region countries, representatives of the security institutions/bodies from Danube region countries.